Stonehammer Member & Brand Management Criteria
- Responsible for owning and maintaining a Stonehammer geosite.
- May operate Stonehammer programmes, once vetted and approved, at no charge to participants.
- Programmes must meet Stonehammer quality expectations for content and visitor experience; programmes will be mystery shopped at least once per year.
- May have Stonehammer exhibit at their site. Primary content would be the story of the geosite, with approx 15-20% on “what is Stonehammer” and 15-20% on other sites within Stonehammer. Costs of the exhibit would be funded by the site owner.
- Will be offered general and site specific training and assistance with programme development.
- Will be given recognition in Stonehammer marketing and promotional material.
- May use Stonehammer and UNESCO logos on approved programme information and geosite material.
- Will have use of Stonehammer door decal.
- Are expected not to be in competition with Direct Operators at their geosite.
- Must provide attendance numbers for Stonehammer programming to Stonehammer Board or designate on an annual basis.
For more information on becoming a Stonehammer member, please contact Frances Heydeman via our contact form.